Auryc is a fast growing and well-funded SaaS company that has offices in both Silicon Valley and Beijing China.We’re looking for someone to join our Customer Success team to help manage our ever-growing book of business. This is a hybrid role combining technical account management, analytics consulting, and product thinking.
- Own the entire customer journey. You will guide customers through implementation, onboarding, business reviews and anything that comes in-between.
- As the dedicated point of contact, you will ensure that Auryc is delivering business value with the goal of expanding adoption and increasing customer retention.
- Form close relationships with our customers. Our customers will consider you part of their team.
- Become more knowledgeable about analytics infrastructure than anyone else. You will have complete context on our product and become an expert in the larger analytics space.
- Communicate technical concepts clearly. You will convey sound data principles to a wide-range of audiences: product managers, marketers, data scientists, engineers and C-level executives.
- Advocate for the best customer experience. Internally, you’ll serve as the voice of our customers when defining product requirements with engineers, acting as a technical resource for account executives, or helping marketers educate the world about analytics.
- Constantly iterate on our process. We still have much to learn about Customer Success at Auryc and we want to improve our process at each step of the customer lifecycle.
- Be ready for anything else. Our Customer Success team wears many hats and is the hub between teams at Auryc. You’ll work cross-functionally and manage special projects internally to help Auryc scale as fast as possible.
- At least 3 years of experience in a consultative customer facing role (management consulting, technical account management, customer success management, etc.)
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, JS and SQL.
- Knowledge of the analytics market and data infrastructure.
- Comfortable with uncertainty and is an incredibly fast learner. As a strategic advisor for our customers, you’ll face novel situations and provide expertise on different topics every day.
Email us at email@example.com