The Chief of Staff-Executive Admin will report to the CEO, and will partner and work alongside the Leadership team. The role encompasses a blend of administrative, tactical and strategic activities and is critical to ensure the smooth operations of the organization and the Leadership team. To succeed in the role, candidates should be self-starters who can operate and problem solve independently, anticipate executive needs, and have strong executive presence. They should be able to utilize both strategic and execution oriented thinking, quickly and effectively translate directions into visual and verbal messaging through tools like PowerPoint, and have exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Provide strategic awareness and thought-leadership, coupled with operational program-management aptitude
- Organized, process oriented, and be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Collaborates extensively across multiple organizations at a very senior level to drive commitment and alignment to plans, ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Have the tenacity to follow up on with internal and external teams on various tasks and ensure completion.
- Conduct basic research and data analysis via the Auryc platform.
- Assist with travel planning, customer invoices, expense tracking and reporting
- Prepare presentations using web-based applications and Google Suite tools
- Plan, schedule and coordinate meetings, teleconferences and virtual training sessions
- Attend select internal meetings and ensure follow-up of action items
- Be the central point for coordination of team activities (staff meetings, all hands, offsite, etc.)
- Establish and maintain team calendars
- Daily Lunch orders and snacks for the team
- Two plus years’ experience business/work experience
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite tools and ability to utilize web-based applications to access/update information
- Solid business acumen and understanding of information technology and the industries in which Auryc competes
- Exceptional communication (verbal/written), presentation and facilitation skills
- Track record of delivering results
- Excellent project management, problem solving, and analytical skills,
- Superior group facilitation, networking and influencing skills
- College degree preferred
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org