Auryc is a fast growing and well-funded SaaS company that has offices in both Silicon Valley and Beijing China. We are looking for a talented content marketing manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including marketing page, social media and blogs.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design team to produce high quality content
- Collaborate with sales team to produce high quality sales material
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Proven work experience as a content marketing manager
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field