Auryc is a fast growing and well-funded SaaS company with the headquarter in Silicon Valley. We’re looking for a top-notch infrastructure developer to join our engineering team to help us build a highly secure, scalable, reliable infrastructure that powers the Auryc analytics platform.
- Develop tools and features to ensure and improve the elasticity, scalability, and reliability of Auryc infrastructure.
- Develop the tools to efficiently manage the deployment of Auryc infrastructure in the multi-cloud environment
- Design and development of the infrastructure components critical to new product features.
- Manage the security of the infrastructure and work with other engineers to ensure security in the development cycle.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience in developing and operating the large scale multi-tenant SaaS infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge in TerraForm, Kubernetes, Kafka, Spark, Ceph, and Elastic Search.
- Expert knowledge in AWS and GCP.
- Familiar with industry security standards SOC2 Type II and IOS27001, and experiences in implementing and maintaining such standards in prior work.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Understands how to manage/estimate time and deliver projects on schedule.